Welcome to My Personal Travel Blog www.bongtrekker.com
I am accepting guest blog post on the following topics:
- Travel Destinations
- India and Abroad Tour Reviews
- Travel Gadget Reviews
- Travel Guide & Tips
1. Relevance and Topics:
All guest articles must be closely related to travel, adventure or destinations. Specify the specific travel niches or themes you are interested in covering, such as budget travel tips, solo travel experiences, off-the-beaten-path destinations, food and culture etc.
2. Originality and Plagiarism:
We only accept original content that has not been published elsewhere. Duplicate or plagiarized content is strictly prohibited.
3. Word Count and Formatting:
We believe, for good and well-informative articles, the article length should be a minimum of 1000+ words. So we are not accepting articles less than 750 words anymore. Please make sure your article has a minimum word count of 750+ words.
4. Quality and Language:
- Tone: Compelling, and positive; If you would like examples just refer to previously published posts on Bongtrekker.com.
- Write For Reader: Write in a manner that expresses your own personality and voice. That way people can better connect to the writer.
- Make Reader-Friendly: Decorate your post by giving headings, subheadings, and give bold fonts for key sentences. Use bullets points where ever necessary.
5. Images and Media:
Recommend including high-resolution images related to the article, with appropriate attribution if required. Images should be max 500 KB in .jpg or .jpeg format.
6. Author Bio and Links:
Request a brief author bio (around 2-3 sentences) from the guest writer. This should include their name, background, and any relevant credentials. We allow contributors to include a link to their personal blog, social media profiles, or a relevant article within their author bio.
7. Backlinks and Self-Promotion:
I understand that backlinks are important and but do not encourage guest post submissions merely for backlinks.
8. Editing and Approval Process:
State that we reserve the right to edit guest posts for clarity, coherence, and adherence to your blog’s guidelines.
9. Response and Feedback:
Once your article gets published, your article may get lots of queries. Please try to answer them as this will lead to more exposure of your article.
10. Promotion and Sharing:
After publishing your article, we share your live link in our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. and create link building to boost your article ranking in search engines.
If you are interested, you can draft your article in : firstname.lastname@example.org